Sunday, March 4, 2018

I used to think I liked writing until I realized that I really stink at it. I can't think of words, seriously. My vocabulary is so minuscule it's ridiculous. However, I'm still going to write because I do enjoy journaling my life even if it is simply said. 

I'm getting married! It's crazy how life just happens. You imagine it going a certain way and fantasize about falling in love.. and then all of a sudden that's your life. Somewhere between toast in the morning and Netflix in the evening I fell in love. Going to the gym on a Friday night was a once in a blue moon occurrence for the both of us. But I'm so happy I went that night, and that he did too. We are two very different people but we work like peanut butter and chocolate. Reese's if you will.. and I fall more and more in love with him everyday<3


No comments:

Post a Comment