Friday, January 5, 2018

Happy-List



A Happy List

souvenir shopping in nepal / eric /  holidays / BØRNS still and always / emily as a sister / krissy and erik as such good friends / flowers, always / coconut bai drinks / rx bars / my clauda ring / my mood ring / 


It's 2018! So crazy how fast time is flying by. I have been thinking about goals that I want to work on this new year.. even though I think we should always be striving to change and better ourselves, but there is something about a new year and a fresh start! I have two that I am most excited about.

1. Replace criticism with compliments

2. Find at least 2 new hobbies

It is so easy to find fault in people and point out the bad but we should always be looking for the good and give compliments and positive feedback. Our relationships would improve so much if we just changed this one thing in our lives. I'm gonna really try to THINK before speaking and speak more words of love and kindness and less of hate and criticism.

I want to be more productive with my free time and when i'm just chilling at home. It's easy for me to be lazy and not do much of anything around the house. I am gonna start writing more on this blog because it's a great outlet for me. I also want to start making jewelry with this metal stamp kit that I am going to buy for myself. I waste so much time on social media, netflix, or literally just sitting there. I want to keep my brain alive and active. I have a hard time focusing but I'm also gonna try to read more. Just gotta find a good book that'll keep my focus! Happy New Year!

Love, Moe

No comments:

Post a Comment