Friday, December 25, 2015

MERRY-&-BRIGHT

Pretty pumped rn cuz heading to New York in like 3 hours. It's crazy to think that this time last year I was on my way to Mexico. I truly am so blessed & so grateful for these wonderful opportunities & memories I am creating. I have been thinking a lot (way too much actually) about this past year & where I was last Christmas & where I am now. This is a normal thing for me to think & usually by the end I am either in tears or totally content. This year I can seriously say I am so so happy with where I am at! (lol cuz if you asked me this yesterday I probably would have said the complete opposite but that's only because it was an emotional day) I have had some time to clear my mind & not be so dramatic since then & I can proudly say YES I AM EXACTLY WHERE I WANT TO BE! You guys, 2015 has BY FAR been the best year of my life! That alone is something to celebrate. I graduated from Utah State with my associates degree, I dated an amazing guy for 8 months, I went to Thailand over the summer on a humanitarian trip, & I am more myself than ever before! (meaning I truly am "finding myself" & there is no better feeling) & I could go on! But I think it's best I stop there cuz we all know once I start I usually cant stop *cough cough* (happy lists) Anyway, I am excited (& extremely anxious) to see what this new year has in store for me. For now, thank you 2015 you deserve three claps! 1 2 3! But it is time to move on to 2016. & I hate to say it 2015 but I plan on making 2016 10x better. Sorry, still love you, xoxo. 

Moe

1 comment: