Thursday, December 10, 2015

Happy List #2

Holla Mears by MADE IN HEIGHTS  |  Pressure by Until the Ribbon Breaks  |  avocados cuz they are literally good with anything & everything  |  Caitlin finally making her way up to Logan to visit me & it was fantastic  |  when my made up dinners are actually bomb  |  I am literally two finals away from being done with school at Utah State (okay this is actually half happy half sad. I love school & I love Utah State but progress is always good cuz moving on to bigger & greater things)  |  when I used the running tempo detector feature on Spotify & literally the first song that came on was my all time fav song to run to (mentioned in my last happy list)  Aftergold by Big Wild omg Spotify knows me SO WELL it kinda made my night & my run  |  Spotify  |  the fact that semi permanent eyebrows could possibly be in my future cuz I found a promising place that does them (well) yup, I really do want tatted brows  |  my ifit vue watch came in the mail today (testing it for work so I get it for free)  |  Hotline Bling by Drake  |  spaghetti squash  |  this (I want it so bad)  |  oat floured dates  |  cuz going to New York in t minus 15 days  |  CHRISTMAS TIME AYE MY SECOND FAV TIME OF THE YEAR HOLLA  |  



No comments:

Post a Comment