Monday, November 30, 2015


Salt-Flats-Always-A-Good-Idea

Currently listening to Photomaton by Jabberwocky & having serious nostalgia rn. I have to say that Nostalgia is probably one of the worst feelings in the entire world, & that's coming from a girl that feels way too much. I've been avoiding my "Storiez" playlist on Spotify the past two months for "nostalgia reasons." (How many more times can I say nostalgia?) I'm not complaining though, I have much better things to listen to. Things like Justin Bieber's new album (like, yes please) & even better, California Roll by Snoop Dogg. I like the way he dances... & sings of course. Pretty sure my roommates think I'm the weirdest cuz I eat carrots with peanut butter, but I just tell them it's not any different than celery. When people ask me "What's something interesting about yourself?" (we all know that question & we all hate it) the first thing that always comes to my mind is "I can juggle" & every single time they say "Oh cool, will you juggle for us?" Um no. Is usually what I want to say but never do so I end up juggling oranges for people that I hardly know & my face turns to a tomato cuz suddenly I'm a clown. I played scum with my family all Thanksgiving break (obvi not all break but a good portion of it) & my roommates have been playing it literally every night since I got back. Like they never played scum before, what's happening? (I have this unusual condition where I don't really like games & I don't know why, I'm working on it) For the FIRST time ever I didn't want Thai food & I kinda felt like I was betraying my one & only. Weird I know. (I'm sorry Thai food) Speaking of Thai, over the summer I went on a humanitarian trip to Thailand for 5 weeks & if you wanna experience that via blog go here, http://www.wivios.com/thailand-blog It was a life changing experience for me. My roommate just spilt water all over my presentation for class tomorrow cuz she was dancing to a Snoop Dogg song I was showing her & knocked a cup over. Laughing as I'm typing this. Not even mad. My to do list seriously says "Decide what you are doing with your life" I can't wait to cross that one off. Sexotheque by La Roux just came on & I'm all of a sudden super motivated with life. I'm trying to see if I can go these next three weeks until Christmas break w/o spending any money. Doubt it. It's almost impossible for me to listen to Alive by Sia and not get emotional at 3:50. Saddest girl ever cuz Already Gone by Sleeping at Last just came on. Happiest girl ever cuz I just got the greatest heels and pants at Old Navy. It's 9:30 pm & I'm already planning what I am going to eat for breakfast in the morning.

Lately. 


Love, Moe

2 comments: