Monday, March 14, 2016

so-much-perfect-in-this-photo

Can we just talk about how much in my life is about to change & how anxious/terrified/excited I am!? I am def one that gets comfortable with my daily life routine & even though I am always wanting to switch things up a bit, when it really comes down to it i'm like, no nvm, i'm good. Cuz scary!!! But guess what, things are changing & they are changing fast & i'm like kinda okay & not dead. 

Let me explain. 

So I have been living in Logan (working & going to school) pretty much ever since I graduated high school (so i'm super comfortable here obvi) & in about a month that's all about to change. I am moving to Provo. dun dun dun (I know, I know) How dare I do such a thing? (& while were at it.. if you are a Loagie & bash on Provo, don't. Just stop now cuz I don't wanna hear it) We all know Logan is perfect in so many ways & it's clear I've had the best of times living here buuut let's be real, Provo has potential, okay. Okay. Don't ask me where I will be living cuz idk & don't ask me pretty much anything else cuz idk but do ask me where I will be working (pls oh pls do) cuz that I do know! My bomb sister-in-law Carly got me a job at her dental office so that is awesome (I actually worked there for a summer right after high school & now I guess i'm going back yay) Kinda funny now that I'm thinking about it. I graduated high school with my dental assisting certification, worked as a dental assistant for a summer, moved to Logan & went to school/worked for 2+ ish years, got my associates degree, & now i'm going back to provo to work as a dental assistant again at the exact same place as before. Cool. You might be thinking, "Was it worth it Melanie?" or "Are the loans you have now worth it?" Um for a second I wanted to say NO! Stupid moneys I hate you. Buuuuuut actually my answer is YES! Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes. Easily yes. It was all worth it. Every second spent in Logan has been worth it cuz Logan is my baby & I love all the memories/experiences/friendships i've made here & I wouldn't change a thing.

So yeah, my life is totally not going the way I imagined or the way I had planned but I think that's actually a good thing cuz what do I know anyway? Not much apparently. That doesn't mean i'm gonna stop planning out every detail of my life & imagining it going a certain way cuz that's def still happening, but I just need to be prepared for it to go nothing as planned & love every second of it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment