Monday, January 4, 2016

Happy List #3

Another Love by Tom Odell Zwette remix  |  doing "kayla itsines" & feeling stronger than ever & seeing real life results  |  Pristine by Mantaraybryn  |  realizing I should probably just make my happy lists music lists cause that's what they always end up being about |  sisters  |  Ghetto Cowboy by Bone Thugs n Harmony  |  NEW YORK TRIP  |  running again after taking a week break in new york & my shin splints seemed to be healed lol  |  my new boots from zara  |  we are studying the book of mormon this year in church #pumped  |  I literally just won a free trip to the Philippines with help international & I am dying rn cuz so happy, like, what!?  |  the new strainer I just got from Ikea, it is really similar to the soel boutique one that I have been wanting for forever & I just washed some grapes in it & so cute  |  ice drinks  |  my new york socks  |  

No comments:

Post a Comment