Wednesday, November 18, 2015

I learned a thing or two about myself while creating this blog. Nothing I didn't already know but mostly just solidified what I already do know. Like the fact that I have a really hard time making decisions sometimes. Do you think I wanna be this way? No. I wish I didn't have to wait 3 hours for my sister to text me back before I can decide on a blog title & domain name. (I ask my sisters their opinions on everything & i'm always happy I did) I wish I didn't always get jealous of other peoples food at restaurants & regret what I ordered. (I usually just decide who in the group I trust most & get what they order) Most importantly, (but not really that important) I wish it didn't take me a thousand years to decide whether to go to a yoga workshop or a cooking class on Thursday nights. (I have really bad FOMO, fear of missing out, I just wanna do it all!) 

But these things make me, me. So i'm really not that mad about it. Oh, I'm Melanie btw. But my family calls me Moe. 

Love, Moe

2 comments: